(Final Up to date On: February 15, 2022)
Fujita’s “Love is troublesome for Otaku” has been determined to be staged. Starring Kazumi Doi and Marina Horiuchi.
“Love is troublesome for otaku” is a romantic comedy a couple of clumsy romance between otaku, such because the hidden rot lady OL Momose Narumi and Hirotaka Nito, a gifted however severe recreation otaku who appears to be like good. After being launched on pixiv in 2014, it was serialized on the Net manga web site comedian POOL till 2021, and was made right into a TV animation in 2018 and a live-action film in 2020.
- Interval: Could eleventh (Wednesday) -Could fifteenth (Sunday), 2022
- Venue: Tokyo Theater Solar Mall
- Unique: “Love is troublesome for Otaku” ( written by Fujita , printed by Ichijinsha)
- Director: Mizuki Sano
- Screenplay: Masafumi Hata
- Manufacturing: Contra, Alice
- Hirotaka Nito: Kazumi Doi
- Narumi Momose: Marina Horiuchi
- Taro Kabakura: Ken Ogasawara
- Hanako Koyanagi: Tsubaki River
- Naoya Nito: Yuki
- Sakuragi Hikaru: Soyori Odagawa
The stage will likely be carried out on the Theater Solar Mall in Tokyo from Could eleventh to fifteenth. Kazumi Doi will play the position of Hirotaka Nito, Marina Horiuchi will play the position of Narumi Momose, Ken Ogasawara will play the position of Taro Kabakura, Rio Tsubaki will play the position of Hanako Koyanagi, and Yuki Sakurajo will play the position of Hirotaka’s youthful brother Naoya. The position was performed by Soyori Odagawa. Mizuki Sano will likely be in control of the manufacturing, and Masafumi Hata will likely be in control of the script. Keep tuned for extra particulars, together with ticket gross sales.
Supply – Comedian Natalie